Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016
28 Jan 2016 | Author: Erick Solis
The ScanLife 2016 Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic has arrived! We surveyed more than 19K ScanLife mobile app users to learn more about their mobile shopping behaviors. Our findings reveal valuable data that can be used by marketers and brand managers to better understand consumers and develop winning mobile strategies.
Over 19K people responded to the survey which was administered in October of 2015 for a 30 day period.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- A great majority (89%) of respondents use their mobile devices while shopping
- Three out of four survey respondents said they make a purchase using their mobile device at least once a month
- Almost three quarters (72%) of respondents prefer mobile apps over mobile websites when interacting with a brand
- Nearly half (47%) of consumers are willing to share location and personal information with brands if they receive something valuable in return
- In-store coupons were the unanimous favorite content received by those surveyed topping online discount codes, contests, new product promos and more
Click here to download your copy of the ScanLife Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016.
A special thank you to all our app users that participated in the survey!
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Scan ‘Til You Drop With ScanLife
- Using ScanLife To Save Money On Black Friday, Holiday Shopping, And Beyond
- Enhancing the Reader Experience with QR Codes
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife