ScanLife 4.0 is Here for Holiday Scanning Fun
18 Nov 2011 | Author: David J.
We’ve been working hard on some cool features to make your ScanLife app experience better than ever. We’ve packaged it all up to give you ScanLife 4.0 right before the holiday shopping season to make it easier and more fun to scan QR Codes, UPC codes, and more. It is now available for Android and iPhone as of today!
Here’s what you’ll find:
- View a Live Feed of products being scanned around the world in real time (screenshot below). Click a product to view more info just like you scanned it.
- Ability to choose themed scanners such as a “Top Gun” or “Holiday Cheer”
- Delete individual items in History, or clear all (new for Android)
- Access to additional product reviews from retailers like Best Buy and price comparisons from Buy.com
- Access to nutritional facts and ingredients directly from brands like Coca-Cola, Kraft, and Pepsi (US only)
- Capability to share deals and products on Facebook and Twitter
- A completely redesigned user interface when reviewing product information
- Even faster scanning for UPC and QR Codes
You can download the app from your stores, or even better just scan this code and we’ll send you to the right store using our OS Detection filter!
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway