December, 2010 Campaigns
6 Jan 2011 | Author: David J.
Here are some of our most recent campaign examples for the month of December. 2D codes were used by a variety of different industry categories including:
- Film: Movie Poster for “I Am Number Four” – Code linked to entry of an exclusive sweepstakes.
- Retail: Target Holiday Catalog – Code linked to videos like a “How-To TV Buying Guide”.
- Sports: NHL – Code linked to YouTube video promoting the Winter Classic in Pittsburgh.
- Non-Profit: City Harvest – Code linked to a menu of options on how to help feed the homeless
Here’s one example, and you can check out the rest from our Flickr page.
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway