Posts tagged with Verizon
8 Sep 2010 | Author: David J.
Every month, we will upload a recap of the most recent new activity. This will cover marketing campaigns, media usage, or other projects using ScanLife. This month’s highlights include: Gap (direct mail and in-store) Oprah Magazine Arizona Diamondbacks Restore the Gulf Verizon You can download the PDF here. Read the rest of this entry »
30 Jul 2010 | Author: David J.
This is the most widely scanned 2D barcode campaign we have ever seen in the US. Read the rest of this entry »
28 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
Verizon is using 2D barcodes, specifically QR codes, as part of the new DROID campaign. These codes are powered by ScanLife and link to Android apps or more info on the DROID. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway
- ScanLife mPackaging for SmartLabel™ Helps Brands Deliver the Transparency Consumers Deserve
- Get Lucky With ScanLife Contest
- Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016
- Save, Share, and Win with ScanLife- Extended!