Archive for May, 2014
29 May 2014 | Author: Maryann Moschides
Looking for a better way to deliver your message to interested consumers? With QR Codes and other mobile triggers, you can introduce new products, encourage app downloads and increase web traffic without interrupting their day. Read the rest of this entry »
21 May 2014 | Author: Ben B.
Every quarter, we release Trend Reports revealing the who, what and why of mobile scanning. The reports offer vital insights into barcode scanning behavior and display the type of value consumers get from it. Read the rest of this entry »
1 May 2014 | Author: Shantia Dobson
According to Business Insider, a mobile payment is defined as “the use of a phone or tablet to enable an in-store transaction, whether on the merchant or consumer side,” and it’s becoming more convenient every day. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!
- Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
- Ad Blocking – It Is About Time To Rethink Mobile Marketing
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!