Archive for June, 2011
23 Jun 2011 | Author: David J.
Due to the enormous growth of mobile barcode technology, thousands of marketers are turning to QR codes to engage with their audience. While great news, we’ve found that many codes are providing a poor user experience simply because the codes were published incorrectly. Some codes are not scanning at all, making them useless and discouraging to potential customers.
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!
- When it Comes to QR Codes, Quick is Only the Beginning
- Stay Cool and Save on Back-to-School
- Catch Some Rays and Scan Away Contest