Archive for May, 2011
31 May 2011 | Author: David J.
ScanLife has also entered into a Business Alliance with the U.S. Postal Service® and to show our support for this fantastic effort, we will be offering a 10% discount to any customer that uses our platform as part of their 2D barcode/mail campaign! Read the rest of this entry »
17 May 2011 | Author: David J.
The OS Detection code is our latest example of our Premium Codes, that use the analytics from mobile user traffic in real time to deliver dynamic and relevant content. In this case, the code detects the OS (operating system) of the mobile device scanning the code, and redirects to content the code publishers choose to show. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!
- Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
- Ad Blocking – It Is About Time To Rethink Mobile Marketing
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!