Archive for September, 2010
30 Sep 2010 | Author: David J.
It’s been pretty busy here at ScanLife, so we wanted to share some of what we see every day by publishing our first ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report. The report shows the aggressive growth of scanning traffic – up over 700% in 2010! Read the rest of this entry »
8 Sep 2010 | Author: David J.
Every month, we will upload a recap of the most recent new activity. This will cover marketing campaigns, media usage, or other projects using ScanLife. This month’s highlights include: Gap (direct mail and in-store) Oprah Magazine Arizona Diamondbacks Restore the Gulf Verizon You can download the PDF here. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- QR Codes Utilized In Diverse Industries
- Manage the Surprises You Deliver to Consumers
- Big Data Is A Big Deal When It Comes To Targeting Mobile Consumers
- It’s Here: The ScanLife Mobile Trend Report for Q1
- Spring Into Scanning US Giveaway