Trend Report 2015 Q1
Trends can be telling, and ours speak volumes about the effectiveness of mobile relationship management. Our Q1 Mobile Engagement Trend Report delivers the inside scoop on last quarter’s 22 million engagements that connected people to information, savings, entertainment and more.
Notable insights from this report include:
• Males were responsible for 59% of overall scanning activity
• Engagements averaged 4.29 actions per user
• Activity was highest at the end of the workday, from 6-7 p.m
• Top interest categories on the ScanLife mobile app included Technology & Gadgets, Food & Drink and Fashion
• Popular QR Code content involved products, video, eCommerce, app downloads and CRM
• Leading URLs were SeaWorld, Hewlett-Packard and Coca-Cola
Ready to experience the benefits of personally connecting with your consumers along each step of the mobile shopping journey? Get started today by signing up for a free trial!