Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016
The ScanLife 2016 Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic is here! We surveyed more than 19K ScanLife mobile app users to learn more about their mobile shopping behavior and individual preferences. Our findings reveal valuable data that can be used by marketers and brand managers to better understand consumers and develop winning mobile strategies.
More than 19,000 people responded to survey questions in the ScanLife app over a 30-day period in October 2015. Some of the most interesting insights include:
- A great majority (89%) of respondents use their mobile devices while shopping
- Three out of four survey respondents said they make a purchase using their mobile device at least once a month
- Almost three quarters (72%) of respondents prefer mobile apps over mobile websites when interacting with a brand
- Nearly half (47%) of consumers are willing to share location and personal information with brands if they receive something valuable in return
- In-store coupons were the unanimous favorite content received by those surveyed topping online discount codes, contests, new product promos and more
Ready to deliver hyper-targeted discounts and offers to mobile consumers? Talk with a Scanbuy expert today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download The Report Today
Thank you! Click here to download the