Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2014
The ScanLife Consumer Behavior and Preferences Infographic has arrived! We surveyed more than 15K of ScanLife mobile app users to learn more about their mobile behavior and individual preferences. Our findings reveal interesting buying behavior, from coupons and shopping activity to app interests and more. As shown in our latest infographic, the ScanLife mobile app users enjoy shopping and saving while doing so.
More than 15,000 people responded to survey questions inside the ScanLife app over a 30-day period in June 2014. Some of the more compelling results include:
- More than half of respondents (51%) said they use coupon apps once or twice a month while 20% use them daily
- Nearly half of respondents (47%) said they will sometimes try a new product by receiving a coupon/discount offer while 23% said they “almost always” will
- Food and beverage was the top product category for using coupons and discount offers (55%), followed by apparel (15%) and electronics (13%)
- One in four survey respondents said they use discount coupons every day while another 38% said they use coupons weekly
- When interested in a new product, most respondents (56%) said they conduct online search followed by scanning a product barcode (20%) and visiting a store (15%)
- Receiving product discounts and coupons was the information they wanted most (75%), while receiving new product information was the second most popular reason
Ready to deliver hyper-targeted discounts and offers to mobile consumers? Talk with a Scanbuy expert today at email@example.com.