Posts tagged with survey
30 Mar 2012 | Author: David J.
When assessing the current landscape of QR Codes, several pieces of research caught our attention: Let’s begin with a study from Google and Ipsos OTX MediaCT titled “Our Mobile Planet: Global Smartphone Users” (Feb 2012). Six thousand individuals across the US, UK, France, Germany, Spain and Japan were polled in the course of 2011. The … Read the rest of this entry »
26 Jan 2012 | Author: David J.
Two weeks ago, we released the results from a study that illustrate a high awareness and adoption of 2D barcodes among U.S. marketers. The survey gave us some tremendous insight into what marketers want out of 2D barcodes. Conducted through uSamp’s SurveyBuilder, the sample included over 100 marketers from both large and small businesses in … Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Mobile Engagement: It’s Like Giving Your Customers a Personal Shopper
- QR Codes: The Future’s So Bright, We Gotta Wear Shades
- Avoid “Blind Date Marketing” with ScanLife
- Mobile Engagement at Super Bowl Blvd: Part II – NFC and Missed Opportunities
- Mobile Engagement at Super Bowl Blvd: Part I – Beacons