Posts tagged with Smartphones
30 Jul 2014 | Author: Maryann Moschides
Smartphones and mobile ad spending have exploded in recent years, which creates the perfect opportunity for mobile engagement. Read the rest of this entry »
17 Jun 2014 | Author: Ben B.
Mobile engagement makes it easier for consumers to enjoy the things they love without sacrificing a minute of fun in the sun. Here’s six reasons why. Read the rest of this entry »
1 May 2014 | Author: Shantia Dobson
According to Business Insider, a mobile payment is defined as “the use of a phone or tablet to enable an in-store transaction, whether on the merchant or consumer side,” and it’s becoming more convenient every day. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife Scratch and Win Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Holiday Deals: Best of the Best!
- Shoppers Use QR Codes To Bring Fireworks To Life
- Consumer Behavior and Preferences Infographic
- Apple Pay and What it Means to Omnichannel Marketing