Posts tagged with Newspapers
8 Apr 2012 | Author: David J.
For those of us who live in London, and have the dubious pleasure of using public transport daily, QR codes are becoming part of the landscape. We see them in the daily newspapers, on billboards, advertisements, etc. To the surprise of many, including your humble correspondent, marketers seem undeterred by the complete lack of wi-fi … Read the rest of this entry »
18 Jun 2010 | Author: David J.
This week, Edmonton Journal, a daily newspaper, introduced ScanLife to their readers with a big splash. They printed a giant code on their front page, placed shelf talkers wherever papers were sold, and even celebrated with a launch party! Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Win with ScanLife Over the Holidays
- Introducing mVision: Unlocking Data You Want to See
- How to Interact With Holiday Shoppers Via Mobile Engagement
- Shopper Marketing Expo and Beyond
- It’s Here: The ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report for Q3