Posts tagged with droid
30 Jul 2010 | Author: David J.
This is the most widely scanned 2D barcode campaign we have ever seen in the US. Read the rest of this entry »
28 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
Verizon is using 2D barcodes, specifically QR codes, as part of the new DROID campaign. These codes are powered by ScanLife and link to Android apps or more info on the DROID. Read the rest of this entry »
27 Jan 2010 | Author: David J.
To help celebrate our recent investment from Motorola Ventures we’re giving away one of their hottest new phones. The DROID is worth $599 – or thousands of hours of enjoyment! All you need to do is open the ScanLife app, and scan this lotto code. You will find out if you’ve one instantly! You can […] Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway
- ScanLife mPackaging for SmartLabel™ Helps Brands Deliver the Transparency Consumers Deserve
- Get Lucky With ScanLife Contest
- Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016
- Save, Share, and Win with ScanLife- Extended!