Posts tagged with blackfriday
7 Dec 2011 | Author: David J.
Black Friday to Christmas is always the busiest time for retailers, and it is for us also! Now that the dust has settled (a bit) from the opening party (AKA Black Friday, and now “Cyberweek”), we wanted to share some interesting stats. Read the rest of this entry »
29 Nov 2010 | Author: David J.
We released some exciting new ScanLife features when scanning UPC (1D) barcodes which are making everyone very happy – traffic was up 3x this weekend! All of this is available to any Android, iPhone or BlackBerry with an auto-focus camera. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Win with ScanLife Over the Holidays
- Introducing mVision: Unlocking Data You Want to See
- How to Interact With Holiday Shoppers Via Mobile Engagement
- Shopper Marketing Expo and Beyond
- It’s Here: The ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report for Q3