Archive for the ‘Television’ Category
17 Mar 2012 | Author: David J.
Not too long ago, we selected our top QR Code Campaigns for 2011, a collection that featured some very inspired and creative work. With 2012 well on its way, it seems marketers are growing even more skilled and ambitious in their QR efforts. So if you’re among the 86% of marketers planning to use QR […] Read the rest of this entry »
4 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
This week, the Early Show on CBS aired a segment on 2D codes. The first example was Norma Kamali’s use of ScanLife to make her store come to life. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016
- Save, Share, and Win with ScanLife- Extended!
- ScanLife Q3 Mobile Trend Report
- Save, Share, and Win with ScanLife
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!