Archive for the ‘Social Media’ Category
Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
29 Oct 2015 | Author: Irene George
The holiday season is quickly approaching and Halloween is the start of it! “49% of marketers plan to launch their Christmas campaigns before Halloween,” according to HubSpot Marketing. In addition, “3 out of 5 retailers dedicate 20% of their total marketing budgets to online marketing just for the holidays.” These are some powerful stats! Mobile marketing has never […] Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016
- Save, Share, and Win with ScanLife- Extended!
- ScanLife Q3 Mobile Trend Report
- Save, Share, and Win with ScanLife
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!