Consumer Behavior and Preferences Infographic
2 Oct 2014 | Author: Erika Vasquez
The ScanLife Consumer Behavior and Preferences Infographic has arrived! We surveyed more than 15K of ScanLife mobile app users to learn more about their mobile behavior and individual preferences. Our findings reveal interesting buying behavior, from coupons and shopping activity to app interests and more. As shown in our latest infographic, the ScanLife mobile app users enjoy shopping and saving while doing so.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Food and beverage was the top product category for using coupons and discount offers (55%), followed by apparel (15%) and electronics (13%)
- When interested in a new product, most respondents (56%) said they conduct online search followed by scanning a product barcode (20%) and visiting a store (15%)
- One in four survey respondents said they use discount coupons every day while another 38% said they use coupons weekly.
- Receiving product discounts and coupons was the information they wanted most (75%), while receiving new product information was the second most popular reason.
Click here to download a copy of the ScanLife Consumer Behavior and Preferences Infographic.
Thank you to all of the consumers who participated in our bi-annual survey!
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway