Archive for August, 2014
28 Aug 2014 | Author: Erika Vasquez
When was the last time you used your mobile device to make a shopping decision? According to a survey from CFI Group and shared by eMarketer, 41% of Internet users—or 67% of millennials—actively access mobile apps when they’re in the market for products and services. Don’t underestimate the power of this valuable new tool that […] Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!
- Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
- Ad Blocking – It Is About Time To Rethink Mobile Marketing
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!