Archive for July, 2014
30 Jul 2014 | Author: Maryann Moschides
Smartphones and mobile ad spending have exploded in recent years, which creates the perfect opportunity for mobile engagement. Read the rest of this entry »
24 Jul 2014 | Author: Alex from London
What if you could maintain a conversation with those same consumers and remain top of mind when they’re ready to convert? That’s where ScanLife mTargeting and retargeting comes into play. Read the rest of this entry »
9 Jul 2014 | Author: Erick Solis
Terms and Conditions for our $1,000 Giveaway Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!
- Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
- Ad Blocking – It Is About Time To Rethink Mobile Marketing
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!