Archive for April, 2014
17 Apr 2014 | Author: Maryann Moschides
Custom branded QR Codes deliver relevant messages that reinforce your brand, and can look pretty cool, too. Read the rest of this entry »
9 Apr 2014 | Author: David J.
We’re thrilled to announce the release of ScanLife Rewards for Android (US only). This feature was made available in iPhone app a few months ago, but now Android users can get in on the action. Read the rest of this entry »
3 Apr 2014 | Author: Rachel Eduardo
Universities would benefit from a better integration of smartphones on campus. And QR Codes are the intelligent way to make this happen. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!
- When it Comes to QR Codes, Quick is Only the Beginning
- Stay Cool and Save on Back-to-School
- Catch Some Rays and Scan Away Contest