Archive for September, 2013
18 Sep 2013 | Author: David J.
It’s that time of year again. New iPhones and a major new iOS upgrade are finally here. While most people are enamored by features like Touch ID and flat design, at ScanLife we are thrilled that Apple continues to throw their undeniable support at the barcode and QR Code. We posted that Passbook was the best thing to happen to QR Codes around the same time last year, and that trend continues in force. Read the rest of this entry »
11 Sep 2013 | Author: David J.
For the longest time, the Internet has held the unique advantage of allowing users to participate in something simply by having them click on a button. It’s fast, easy and takes only a fraction of the effort that dialing a phone number or filling out a reply postcard would. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Apple Pay and What it Means to Omnichannel Marketing
- QR Codes Make a Difference in the Health Care Industry
- How to Deliver Coupons in the Digital Age
- Statistics Show the Impact of Mobile Engagement Marketing
- Keep the Conversations – and the Conversions – Going