Global Barcode Scanning for Q2 2013 – Over 21 Million Scans!
1 Aug 2013 | Author: Ben B.
It’s that time of year again! We are pleased to give you the ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report for Q2 2013. This edition gives you an inside look at what type of people are scanning, their interests, and why these physical to digital connections are changing the way consumers interact with marketing.
- For the first time ever, we are now processing over 7 million scans in consecutive months
- Users scan over 3x per month on average, a 22% increase from a year ago
- Female scanning tends to skew higher towards younger age groups
- Scanning from tablets has increased by a whopping 1300% from a year ago
Interested in learning more? Download the Trend Report PDF now.
We’d like to extend a massive THANK YOU to everyone for making these numbers possible!
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Scan ‘Til You Drop With ScanLife
- Using ScanLife To Save Money On Black Friday, Holiday Shopping, And Beyond
- Enhancing the Reader Experience with QR Codes
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife