[Infographic] Global Barcode Scanning from Q1, 2013
25 Apr 2013 | Author: Ben B.
With another groundbreaking quarter behind us, we are thrilled to release the ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report for Q1 2013 – in infographic form! This report offers vital insights into the who, what, where, and why of barcode scanning over the past few months. Be sure to check out the new charts and let us know if you’d like to learn more about using the ScanLife Mobile Engagement Platform.
Key takeaways include:
- We processed over 18 million scans in Q1 2013, and saw our highest scan month ever in March with 6.7 million scans.
- Consumers are interested in engaging almost equally throughout the week, with weekends experiencing slightly higher volumes.
- Ages 25-44 make up nearly half of our scan audience at 48%.
- The most scanned QR Code campaigns are connecting users to product info and come from the retail industry.
A huge THANK YOU to everyone for making these statistics possible!
Click the image below to magnify the report. You may also download a printable version by clicking here.
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway