AT&T Enhances Mobile Engagement Capabilities with ScanLife Platform
11 Apr 2013 | Author: Ben B.
Earlier this week AT&T announced an agreement to offer enhanced mobile engagement capabilities via the ScanLife code Mobile Engagement Platform to help businesses offer their customers a richer mobile experience. Check out all the new features available from AT&T Mobile Barcode Services, now powered by Scanbuy. Read the full news release here.
Below is a quick snapshot of what others are saying about the big news:
- AT&T helps businesses get more out of QR codes via Retailing via Retailing Today
- AT&T Inks Scanbuy QR Deal, Aids Marketers’ Campaigns via MediaPost
- AT&T Enhances Mobile Engagement Capabilities With New Mobile Barcode Services Platform via Yahoo Finance
- AT&T, Scanbuy Partner for Expanded QR Code Platform via Mobile Marketing Watch
- AT&T, Scanbuy team on mobile barcode services platform via Fierce Mobile Content
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Scan ‘Til You Drop With ScanLife
- Using ScanLife To Save Money On Black Friday, Holiday Shopping, And Beyond
- Enhancing the Reader Experience with QR Codes
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife