Helping Marketers Deliver Mobile Engagement with QR Codes on Steroids
24 Jan 2013 | Author: Ben B.
At Scanbuy, we like to push boundaries, break moulds, go the extra mile… you get the gist. True to our philosophy, we are all about innovating how marketers and brands execute mobile campaigns and consumer engagement. ScanLife QR Codes are capable of an ever widening range of actions (mobile pages, video, call, SMS, tweet, e-mail, browser session, and much, much more). We’ve pioneered the development of dynamic QR Codes (i.e. QR Codes that deliver content based on language, time, OS and more); And it’s all complemented with the most advanced suite of mobile engagement analytics we’ve delivered to date.
Today, we’re taking it one step further.
On the ScanLife platform, customers can create a code action and get a shortened URL in addition to the QR Code. Sounds trivial?
You’ll be able to use this URL to activate your NFC campaign, a mobile banner, and anything linking to anything mobile. In other words, with any mobile campaign you’ll now be able to …
- Create all sorts of actions: scan or hover or click here to find out more, to collect points, to subscribe, to download an app, tweet, vote, call, SMS, email, etc.
- Create mobile landing pages in minutes and change the content or action at any moment
- Automatically adapt the content according to device type, language settings, etc.
- Get all the analytics and consumer insights you can dream of
You may also…
- Join the discussions on the “Exchanging Smarter Ideas on Mobile Engagement” LinkedIn group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like us on Facebook
- Download the ScanLife app and start scanning by going to http://getscanlife.com/ with the browser of your mobile app or searching for ‘ScanLife’ in your app store.
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway