Our QR Codes Speak Your Language
5 Nov 2012 | Author: Ben B.
At ScanLife, we are constantly developing new ways to personalize the mobile experience and make it as relevant as possible for the person scanning QR Codes. We already have codes that change dynamically based on the operating system or the number of scans on a code, and now we are thrilled to announce our latest innovation which uses language detection.
Watch the video below to see it in action:
- A marketer or publisher has content in 2-3 languages within a specific diverse country (like Canada or the US) and now they can run a single code that automatically delivers the right content.
- A marketer is running a campaign across multiple countries (like Europe) and now the same code can deliver any number of experiences based on the native language of the user
Now ScanLife offers a simple way to connect to a diverse customer base with no additional programming:
- Choose from 12 different languages
- Offer up to 6 different experiences
- Based on settings from the device, regardless of location
- Works with any app around the world
If you’d like to learn more about Language Detection or to discuss other ways for smarter mobile engagement, please contact us at email@example.com
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Scan ‘Til You Drop With ScanLife
- Using ScanLife To Save Money On Black Friday, Holiday Shopping, And Beyond
- Enhancing the Reader Experience with QR Codes
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife