Infographic: Global Barcode Scanning from Q2, 2012
8 Aug 2012 | Author: David J.
Those of you that have been following us know that we publish a Mobile Barcode Trend Report every quarter, and have been doing so for almost two years. This time we are presenting it to you in infographic form chock-full of cool charts from our global network of users. Some key stats show that barcode scanning is in full force!
- ScanLife saw over 16M scans in Q2, and the highest scan month ever in June
- Over 4M people came through the ScanLife system for the FIRST time (new scanners)
- The single largest QR Code campaign saw over 2 million scans
- Finally, it seems barcode scanners are big Coke drinkers!
Click the infographic below to magnify, and you can download your very own printable version here.
Thank you to everyone who made these numbers possible!
If you’d like to know more about how to carry out great QR Code campaigns, join the Exchanging Smarter Ideas for Mobile Engagement Linkedin group, visit www.scanlife.com or contact us by sending a message at info [AT] scanlife.com
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Apple Pay and What it Means to Omnichannel Marketing
- QR Codes Make a Difference in the Health Care Industry
- How to Deliver Coupons in the Digital Age
- Statistics Show the Impact of Mobile Engagement Marketing
- Keep the Conversations – and the Conversions – Going