Create your own QRcard with ScanLife 4.2
21 Jun 2012 | Author: David J.
We’re thrilled about the release of our new ScanLife 4.2 app for iPhone, which helps you connect with others in a whole new way.
With ScanLife 4.2, you now have the ability to create your personal contact code, or as we like to call it – “QRcard”. Just click “My QRcard” in the “More” tab, enter your contact details and voila! Your very own QRcard is ready to be scanned and shared with anyone.
Plus whenever there’s a change in your contact info, you can adjust it by editing your QRcard details at anytime! Just remember you will receive a new code.
You can also easily sign up for a free ScanLife account right from the app to access your codes online at any time. Simply click the banner below your QRcard to get more codes and join thousands of other ScanLife platform users.
Additional Features to ScanLife 4.2:
- Web Code Prompt: After scanning a web code, view the URL before launching the website so you know what your linking to.
- Call Code Confirmation: When scanning a call code, you can now verify the number before making a call.
- New Product Prices: For all you shoppers out there, extra pricing comparisons have been added when scanning UPC barcodes on products.
In need of our brand new iPhone app? Scan our OS Detection Code below to download it directly to your phone:
Be sure to leave us a rating and review to let us know how we’re doing! Thank you for the support.
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Enhancing the Reader Experience with QR Codes
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation