Coke uses QR Codes to Kick Off the Euro Cup
14 Jun 2012 | Author: David J.
To promote the popular EURO 2012 Tournament, Coca Cola has been using ScanLife powered QR Codes on millions of packages throughout Spain. Never before has a major brand used ScanLife on a scale quite like this!
The codes are connecting users to a series of exclusive videos around the event. People can also download the ‘SmileWorld’ app, Coke’s new mobile social network. Below you can watch the TV spot that is currently running in Spain which is getting their fans to scan, and scan a lot!
“Thanks to intelligent QR Codes from the ScanLife platform we are able to constantly surprise our consumers with new content, strengthen our position in the mobile space, and understand what interests our consumers.” said Paco Rodríguez, Digital Manager at Coca-Cola.
- Coca-Cola adds QR Codes to soda pop cans in Spain via Internet Retailer
- Coca-Cola affirms mobile strategy with interactive QR code push via Mobile Marketer
- Coca-Cola QR Codes Drive Consumer Engagement via Consumer Goods Technology
So while you’re cheering for your favorite team, scan the Coke can below for some additional video to go along with the game!
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!
- Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
- Ad Blocking – It Is About Time To Rethink Mobile Marketing
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!