Archive for May, 2012
16 May 2012 | Author: David J.
We have just released the latest ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report for Q1 2011. This edition takes a look at key trends over the past twelve months as well as some vital insight regarding market adoption from both Smartphone users and mobile marketers.
One of the highlights of the report is the fact that we processed over 5 million unique users in Q1. This is a near 200% increase from a year ago, and a million more than Q4 2011. The rise in unique users is indicative to the rapid growth of both smartphone adoption and QR Code publishing. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway
- ScanLife mPackaging for SmartLabel™ Helps Brands Deliver the Transparency Consumers Deserve
- Get Lucky With ScanLife Contest
- Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016