Archive for April, 2012
17 Apr 2012 | Author: David J.
QR Codes are great for many reasons when executed well, but let’s face it, they are not the prettiest things in the world. To many, they look like a game of Space Invaders or some kind of bizarre maze. So here at ScanLife, we carried out a survey to find out more on the topic. […] Read the rest of this entry »
8 Apr 2012 | Author: David J.
For those of us who live in London, and have the dubious pleasure of using public transport daily, QR codes are becoming part of the landscape. We see them in the daily newspapers, on billboards, advertisements, etc. To the surprise of many, including your humble correspondent, marketers seem undeterred by the complete lack of wi-fi […] Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway
- ScanLife mPackaging for SmartLabel™ Helps Brands Deliver the Transparency Consumers Deserve
- Get Lucky With ScanLife Contest
- Consumer Behavior & Preferences Infographic 2016