QR Codes Get Social at SXSW
10 Mar 2012 | Author: David J.
SXSW kicked off this week and ScanLife is going to help you fill up on Twitter Followers with your very own QR Code. With the help of Taco Bell and Viafo, we will be hosting the ScanSocial Game which starts when you scan this code with any QR Reader (we hear ScanLife is a good one…)
Here’s how it works:
1) Scan the ScanSocial Official QR code to enter or go to http://scansocial.appspot.com/ from your mobile device.
2) Enter your Twitter login and you will automatically get your own QR Code badge that links to your Twitter profile (thanks to world of API’s!)
3) When people scan your code, they will be an instant follower and you start racking up points
More followers = more points = more prizes!
Daily prizes will be awarded to people in Austin with the highest number of followers and you can get bonus points by following others and tweeting from the game. Daily prizes include a package of a $20 Taco Bell gift card, a $50 cash gift cards and getting tweeted by @tacobell to 170K followers! The Grand Prize winner with the most points for the week will win 4 tickets to the Closing Night Party at the Hype Hotel on March 17, 2012.
Daily winners will get announced from the 12th to the 17th.
The leaderboard will be updated real time so get started now, and start collecting your followers!
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Manage the Surprises You Deliver to Consumers
- Big Data Is A Big Deal When It Comes To Targeting Mobile Consumers
- It’s Here: The ScanLife Mobile Trend Report for Q1
- Spring Into Scanning US Giveaway
- Why Mobile Couponing Explosion is for Real