Archive for January, 2012
31 Jan 2012 | Author: David J.
Be a fan, and scan for your team to win the Big Game! Read the rest of this entry »
26 Jan 2012 | Author: David J.
Two weeks ago, we released the results from a study that illustrate a high awareness and adoption of QR Codes among U.S. marketers. The survey gave us some tremendous insight into what marketers want out of 2D barcodes. Conducted through uSamp’s SurveyBuilder, the sample included over 100 marketers from both large and small businesses in industries […] Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!
- Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
- Ad Blocking – It Is About Time To Rethink Mobile Marketing
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!