Design Your Own Scanner Contest
9 Dec 2011 | Author: David J.
ScanLife 4.0, includes a couple cool new features to make barcode scanning a bit more fun for the holiday season. One feature allows users to customize the scanner screen by selecting from themes like “Top Gun” and “Holiday Cheer”. Just go to the Settings screen in the app to change it any time!
Current theme examples from our app:
Now we want YOU to design the next custom Scanner Theme and be seen by millions of ScanLife users around the globe!
So whether you’re a Photoshop expert or just have a knack for basic design, we want to see your ideas. Make it fun, make it cool, make it colorful – whatever you want! Just remember to leave some open space in the center of the screen so you can see what you’re scanning…
What do you get?
The winner of the contest will receive a $200 Gift Card and have their personal Scanner design embedded in the next release of the ScanLife app for iPhone and Android!
Rules to Enter
- Create any kind a visual representation of your idea – can be a rough representation or a finished design, but we need more than text.
- Upload your design to our Facebook wall – www.facebook.com/scanlife
- Get as many Likes as you can which will influence the final judging
Entries for the contest will be taken until January 1st, 2012.
Now get creative and good luck! If you don’t have the current ScanLife app, just go to www.getscanlife.com from your mobile device.
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Scan ‘Til You Drop With ScanLife
- Using ScanLife To Save Money On Black Friday, Holiday Shopping, And Beyond
- Enhancing the Reader Experience with QR Codes
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife