Mobilize Your QR Code Content
12 Oct 2011 | Author: David J.
If you’re like us, you’re always disappointed after you scan a QR code and receive a poor user experience. Either it links to a complicated PC formatted website, or it’s not providing additional value (i.e. simply a home page). The content after the scan is really the most important piece to any successful QR Code project.
To make this easier, we have come up with the Custom Menu Code which is available right from the ScanLife platform with any of our Pro Accounts.
This new code action allows you to easily mobilize your brand – and your code in a matter of minutes.
- Upload your own image for a product or logo
- Choose up to 7 different code action options like a web link or a pre-filled email or just display some text for a coupon offer
- Easily connect users to your Facebook, Twitter & YouTube pages
- Choose from a couple background templates
Creating a Custom Menu Code is simple, just follow these steps:
1. Upload an image
2. Choose a background color
3. Enter headline & body text
4. Choose your menu items
Custom Menu Code Examples
Scan each code below to try it yourself!
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway