July, 2011 Campaigns
2 Aug 2011 | Author: David J.
We’ve just released our latest campaign examples from July. Like always, campaigns ranged from a variety of industries including Tourism, CPG and Retail. The summer has also become a popular time for sweepstakes, as we had codes linking users to contests from Hanes, JanSport, Tilly’s and more. And in perhaps the most bizarre code use we’ve ever seen, a man from Paris had an EZ code tattooed to his chest, becoming the first ever animated tattoo.
July’s Key Campaigns:
– Frito Lay – Our Promise campaign
– HP – Packaging promotion
– SeaWorld – App Download promotion
– Sharpie – Start Something Now campaign
– Crystal Light – Flavor Over Fizz campaign
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Enhancing the Reader Experience with QR Codes
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation