Archive for August, 2011
12 Aug 2011 | Author: David J.
Comscore just released some dedicated survey results validating the growth of mobile barcode adoption in the United States. The survey found that more than 14M people scanned a code in the month of June alone! Read the rest of this entry »
5 Aug 2011 | Author: David J.
Taco Bell and MTV have teamed up to help promote this year’s MTV Video Music Awards with the help of ScanLife. The fast food chain has placed QR Codes on all of their “Big Box Remixed” packages and large cups. Read the rest of this entry »
2 Aug 2011 | Author: David J.
We’ve just released our latest campaign examples from July. Like always, campaigns ranged from a variety of industries including Tourism, CPG and Retail. The summer has also become a popular time for sweepstakes, as we had codes linking users to contests from Hanes, JanSport, Tilly’s and more. And in perhaps the most bizarre code use … Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Mobile Engagement: It’s Like Giving Your Customers a Personal Shopper
- QR Codes: The Future’s So Bright, We Gotta Wear Shades
- Avoid “Blind Date Marketing” with ScanLife
- Mobile Engagement at Super Bowl Blvd: Part II – NFC and Missed Opportunities
- Mobile Engagement at Super Bowl Blvd: Part I – Beacons