Archive for July, 2011
26 Jul 2011 | Author: David J.
Frito Lay just launched a brand new program to get people using their products in a whole new way – by scanning the bag! All you need to do is pick up a current bag of Lay’s Original, Sunchips, or Tostito’s Scoops, open up the ScanLife app, and scan the UPC code right on the back of the package. Read the rest of this entry »
20 Jul 2011 | Author: David J.
Every quarter we publish data showing the significant growth in mobile barcode scanning. This edition is a little different as we are now sharing some hard numbers that really show what we see every day. Information like how frequently consumers are actually doing this, what are they scanning, and how many marketers are really publishing codes. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- It’s Here: The ScanLife Mobile Trend Report for Q1
- Spring Into Scanning US Giveaway
- Why Mobile Couponing Explosion is for Real
- Turn Mobile Customer Engagement Into a Long-Term Relationship
- Mobile Engagement Trend Report: Holiday Shopping Edition 2014