Archives

• 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • 2010
  • 2009

ScanLife Barcode Jackpot

THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.  STAY TUNED FOR MORE SOON!

Want to be rewarded for scanning Coke and Pepsi?

Now you can with the ScanLife Jackpot.

Here’s how to play:

1. Open the ScanLife app on Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry (search your app store, or go to getscanlife.com from the phone).
  2. Scan a UPC code on a 12 oz. can, or 16 20 oz. bottle of Coke and Pepsi, or now Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi [added 5.3.11].
  3. Now just scan those products as many times as you want and hope you hit the winning scan!

Winners will be announced every day and can choose from a variety of Gift Cards from major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Macy’s and more!

Remember, the more you scan the better chance you have to win!

• Filed under: Contests

• RSS feed for comments on this post
    • 18 Responses for "ScanLife Barcode Jackpot"

1. Carmine April 28th, 2011 at 6:03 PM 1

I have scanned two 20 oz. Pepsi products (Aquafina, Dt. Mountain Dew) today and both times I was informed could not read upc code. Would you like to search using Google? How can I correct this error?

2. Carmine April 29th, 2011 at 12:53 PM 2

Who buys 16 oz bottles? My mistake for using a 20 oz bottle. Just scanned a 12 oz can and same error.

3. Admin April 29th, 2011 at 1:03 PM 3

Sorry, should have been 20oz – changed above.

4. ANN BURT April 29th, 2011 at 1:39 PM 4

Do all Pepsi/Coke products count, or is it just Pepsi and Coke in particular, not say, Mountain Dew and other products..

5. Admin April 29th, 2011 at 1:55 PM 5

Only the exact products shown in the pic above are part of this Jackpot.

6. Starr April 29th, 2011 at 2:24 PM 6

The UPC on the cans won’t scan because of the glare and reflection on the can. Have any suggestions? Also, can the same bottle/can be scanned over and over or only once?

7. Admin April 29th, 2011 at 2:30 PM 7

Should be OK for the iPhone and Androids. Maybe try it inside with less glare…

8. Jill April 29th, 2011 at 3:24 PM 8

Will Diet Coke work?

9. Anonymous April 29th, 2011 at 4:46 PM 9

ScanLife Barcode Jackpot = BATTERY DRAIN

10. Anonymous April 29th, 2011 at 6:58 PM 10

Phone needs recharging now. Total battery kill :-/

11. Toknowuby May 2nd, 2011 at 2:53 PM 11

I used the Droid Incredible and I scanned a regular can of Diet coke I pulled out from the fridge – it worked great! This is so great and so is the contest! “Anonymous” you need to Download App killer to conserve your battery – it isnt the scanlife app thats killing you dope…you probably killed your battery from day one by overcharging it.

12. Get a job May 2nd, 2011 at 3:24 PM 12

Worked great for me. When can I scan diet coke?

13. Admin May 2nd, 2011 at 3:30 PM 13

Will make some additions to the products in the Jackpot this week. Stay tuned…

14. Have luck May 2nd, 2011 at 3:32 PM 14

Wow I just won! Thank you

15. Having fun May 2nd, 2011 at 3:52 PM 15

What can I win and can I win more than once?

16. Braintrust May 2nd, 2011 at 3:58 PM 16

This is fun. Can I scan all the cans on the shelf? Will this increase my chances of winning?

17. Admin May 2nd, 2011 at 4:14 PM 17

You can scan different cans, or just the same ones. The more you scan, the better chance you have of winning. Just make sure it’s a Coke or Pepsi (regular for now). 12 oz can and 20 oz bottle.

18. SafeCycle.Net May 3rd, 2011 at 3:43 AM 18

Interesting….closely resembles an email I sent Scanlife a late last year but in discussion for a partnership…oh, well, thanks for doing the work (particularly the consumer participation/adoption test) for us! When our platform debuts we will certainly site your “flash-in-the-pan” efforts in our feasibility recommendation!

Get Started

First Name
    Last Name
    Account Type
    Company
    Phone
    Password
    Confirm Password
    Send me periodic ScanLife news
    I agree to ScanLife's Terms and Conditions.
    Create Your Code for Free

Welcome to the World of ScanLife

Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.