March, 2011 Campaigns
11 Apr 2011 | Author: David J.
Here are some of the newest 2D barcode campaign examples from March.
This Month’s Key Campaigns:
- The Home Depot – Martha Stewart Collection
- Bloomingdale’s – Scan to Win integrated promotion
- Banana Republic – Spring Collection video
- Bravo TV – “Late Night” video
- Miller Lite – SXSW Sweepstakes
- Georgio Armani – Unicef TAP Project
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Mobile Engagement: It’s Like Giving Your Customers a Personal Shopper
- QR Codes: The Future’s So Bright, We Gotta Wear Shades
- Avoid “Blind Date Marketing” with ScanLife
- Mobile Engagement at Super Bowl Blvd: Part II – NFC and Missed Opportunities
- Mobile Engagement at Super Bowl Blvd: Part I – Beacons