Archive for April, 2011
21 Apr 2011 | Author: David J.
Want to be rewarded for scanning everyday products? Well now you can with the ScanLife Jackpot. Read the rest of this entry »
12 Apr 2011 | Author: David J.
ScanLife has just released it’s third edition of the Mobile Barcode Trend Report which looks at data and analysis from UPC and 2D barcode scanning aggregated across 30 countries around the world. Read the rest of this entry »
11 Apr 2011 | Author: David J.
Here are some of the newest 2D barcode campaign examples from March. This Month’s Key Campaigns: The Home Depot – Martha Stewart Collection Bloomingdale’s – Scan to Win integrated promotion Banana Republic – Spring Collection video Bravo TV – “Late Night” video Miller Lite – SXSW Sweepstakes Georgio Armani – Unicef TAP Project […] Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!
- Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
- Ad Blocking – It Is About Time To Rethink Mobile Marketing
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!