ScanLife 2D Barcode Hunt
15 Feb 2011 | Author: David J.
2D barcodes like QR Codes are popping up more than ever before, so we’re announcing a new contest that rewards you for hunting em’ down. Here’s how to play:
- Search and find any 2D code on a print ad, poster, package – wherever! This does not include regular UPC codes.
- Snap a photo of the entire environment around the code
- Post the image to our Facebook wall – www.facebook.com/scanlife (Must “like” us first if you don’t already)
- Repeat steps 1-3 for your best chance to win! Contest ends on March 1st.
The 5 people who upload the highest number of QR code images to our wall will receive $50 to 100 gift cards from places like Starbucks, iTunes, Amazon and more! See rules and regulations below:
Thanks and let the hunt begin!
Rules and Regulations:
- Starting on Tuesday, February 15th, you will have exactly 2 weeks to rack up us many submissions as possible. Any scans prior to that date will not be counted.
- Each code must be captured in the context of an advertisement to qualify i.e. print ad, billboard, t-shirt etc.
- This contest is open to anyone in the world who is over the age of 18.
- You must upload at least 3 unique codes in order to qualify to win.
- If you are selected winner, you will be sent a Facebook message with details on how to claim your prize. Final winners will be announced at 5EST on 3/1/11. If you do not respond within 48 hours, the reward will be given to a runner up.
- Scanbuy will not use or share, with a third party, any information collected for direct marketing purposes. We respect the privacy rights of individuals.
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Win with ScanLife Over the Holidays
- Introducing mVision: Unlocking Data You Want to See
- How to Interact With Holiday Shoppers Via Mobile Engagement
- Shopper Marketing Expo and Beyond
- It’s Here: The ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report for Q3