Archive for January, 2011
26 Jan 2011 | Author: David J.
The mobile barcode space is moving very quickly, and it’s exciting to see marketers and users embrace the technology. Ads are popping up right and left with QR codes, many of them powered by ScanLife. But, with growth comes growing pains which we try to help our users avoid. One feature our system offers is […] Read the rest of this entry »
6 Jan 2011 | Author: David J.
When we launched ScanLife in Beta in 2008, it was a time when “Droid” was just something from a sci-fi movie and camera phones were meant for throwaway snapshots. To say things have changes is an understatement. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Stay Cool and Save on Back-to-School
- Catch Some Rays and Scan Away Contest
- QR Codes Utilized In Diverse Industries
- Manage the Surprises You Deliver to Consumers
- Big Data Is A Big Deal When It Comes To Targeting Mobile Consumers