Archive for August, 2010
25 Aug 2010 | Author: David J.
We take a look at how retailers can use barcodes (both 2D and 1D) to help give shoppers valuable content. Read the rest of this entry »
16 Aug 2010 | Author: David J.
The ScanLife “Crazy Code” Competition came to a close when we announced Susan Lambeck as our winner. We saw a wide variety of innovative ways to use ScanLife – turtles to toilet paper were adorned with 2D codes! Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!
- When it Comes to QR Codes, Quick is Only the Beginning
- Stay Cool and Save on Back-to-School
- Catch Some Rays and Scan Away Contest