Enter the ScanLife “Crazy Code” Photo Contest
19 Jul 2010 | Author: David J.
And Win an iPad!
Here at ScanLife, we’ve seen people use 2D codes in some pretty wild ways – from crackers to crop circles…
But, this is all just the tip of the iceberg, and we know you can come up with some ideas that take it to the next level!
So, we are giving away a new iPad to the person that sends us a photo of the most brilliant, fresh, and crazy place for a 2D code.
Here’s how it works:
- Create your 2D code – you can create one for free from www.scanlife.com
- Link it to whatever you want – your Facebook page, Twitter feed, blog – working codes get you bonus points!
- Place your code where ever you think it needs to be! (Photo-shopped images will be accepted)
- Take a picture of the code and upload it to our Facebook wall – www.facebook.com/scanlife . Please try to leave a short explanation in the caption. You will need to “Like” ScanLife to add a photo, but hopefully you’re fond of us already.
Remember, the more innovative and fun the idea – the better your chance of winning an iPad!
The winner of the ScanLife Photo Contest will be announced on 8/6/10 (date corrected).
What the heck is ScanLife and a 2D barcode? You can learn more here.
Read on for rules and other legal stuff…
Rules & Regulations:
- The winner will be selected by ScanLife based on what we feel is the most innovative place or place to use a code (votes on Facebook from others will be a critical factor)
- Contestants must become a fan of ScanLife on Facebook in order to upload a picture and participate.
- Contestants must submit photos in .jpg form
- ScanLife will announce the contest winner on 8/6/11, by 5pm EST by Facebook & Twitter. At least 250 entries must be received for the contest to be complete.
- You will have 48 hours to respond to our message on Facebook and if you do not reply in time we will have to move on to our runner up.
- Submissions with include profanity or inappropriate material will be immediately disqualified
- The contest winner will receive a 16GB Apple iPad (a $499 value)
- This competition is open to anyone in the world who is over the age of 18.
- You must be the photographer and owner of any image entered.
- Uploading your picture for this competition means you are giving ScanLife license to display your photograph in other marketing related material. It also means the idea you are expressing will be available to the public domain.
Good Luck! We look forward to your entries!
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway