Can Your Product Do This?
5 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
- Videos with instructions on how to assemble a product
- List of recipes that change every week (or maybe based on the time of day)
- Allergens that the product contains
- Health tips on how to prevent related ailments
- A list of other products that go with this one
- Coupon offers
- Links to social network feeds
- Etc, etc,…
- These codes are everywhere, and we are seeing thousands of people scanning them every day either from the store, or in their home.
- Set up time is minimal, and you really don’t have to make any changes to existing artwork.
- You can do anything you want after the scan (see above list)
DROID by Motorola and Function Drinks have already registered their products to go to their own sites. Here are a couple screen shots:
Two of the largest packaging printers in the world will be selling this new feature to their customers. Both Graphics Packaging International and Shorewood Packaging call on customers like Pepsi, General Mills and Miller. We are also working with Augme Mobile to mobilize your content which you may already have on a PC website.
People are scanning these codes every day, so drop us a line to make yours “ScanLife Activated.”
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2016: How to Play
- Spin & Win with ScanLife
- Direct Mail is Still Relevant in a Mobile World
- Four Keys to a Successful SmartLabel™ Implementation
- ScanLife March Madness Giveaway