Archive for April, 2010
28 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
Verizon is using 2D barcodes, specifically QR codes, as part of the new DROID campaign. These codes are powered by ScanLife and link to Android apps or more info on the DROID. Read the rest of this entry »
5 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
As you probably know by now, our ScanLife app has been updated to read regular UPC barcodes on packaging for some of the newer smartphones like iPhone 3GS and DROID. Once you scan something like a DVD or a digital camera, the app will show price comparisons and consumer reviews for that specific product […] Read the rest of this entry »
4 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
This week, the Early Show on CBS aired a segment on 2D codes. The first example was Norma Kamali’s use of ScanLife to make her store come to life. Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- The QR Code is Dead…. Long Live the QR Code!
- Don’t Let Your Mobile Marketing Campaigns Scare Consumers Away: The Do’s & Don’ts of Mobile Marketing
- Ad Blocking – It Is About Time To Rethink Mobile Marketing
- ScanLife 30 Day Contest 2015: How to Play
- The Standardization of the Digital Coupon… About Time!