Archive for April, 2010
28 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
Verizon is using 2D barcodes, specifically QR codes, as part of the new DROID campaign. These codes are powered by ScanLife and link to Android apps or more info on the DROID. Read the rest of this entry »
5 Apr 2010 | Author: David J.
As you probably know by now, our ScanLife app has been updated to read regular UPC barcodes on packaging for some of the newer smartphones like iPhone 3GS and DROID. Once you scan something like a DVD or a digital camera, the app will show price comparisons and consumer reviews for that specific product […] Read the rest of this entry »
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Consumer Behavior and Preferences Infographic
- Apple Pay and What it Means to Omnichannel Marketing
- QR Codes Make a Difference in the Health Care Industry
- How to Deliver Coupons in the Digital Age
- Statistics Show the Impact of Mobile Engagement Marketing