Focus On: Mexico
9 Dec 2009 | Author: David J.
Here are a couple new examples of how brands are using ScanLife in Mexico (locally called Codigo Ideas). Telcel, the largest carrier in Mexico, launched the service there at the beginning of 2009, and they have since pre-loaded about 15 phones with the software – with many more to come.
These examples show some simple ways that ScanLife can be used to engage the consumer, shorten navigation, and quickly deliver digital downloads.
This is a flyer distributed by Dominos and the code links to the Telcel music download portal .
This is a postcard promoting the Mini and the code enters people into a trivia contest.
Unfortunately, both codes can only be scanned by Telcel phones.
Welcome to the World of ScanLife
Mobile barcodes have changed the way we discover & share information from the world around us. We welcome your thoughts & ideas on how to make this technology matter - today and in the future.
- Win with ScanLife Over the Holidays
- Introducing mVision: Unlocking Data You Want to See
- How to Interact With Holiday Shoppers Via Mobile Engagement
- Shopper Marketing Expo and Beyond
- It’s Here: The ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report for Q3